Central.bitdefender.com is a secure platform from where you can easily create and sign in to your Bitdefender account. It is essential to register with Bitdefender in order to gain access to all its services, try a free trial, buy any subscription, activate the product, enable two-factor authentication, and a lot more. In this in-depth guide, you will get complete information on how to create an account and sign in via central.bitdefender.com.
Learn How To Register With Bitdefender Through central.bitdefender.com
Here is an illustrative and simplified procedure by following which you easily create a Bitdefender account. So, follow the step-by-step instructions carefully to register your account via central.bitdefender.com.
- Launch a Web Browser: To commence the process of account creation, the foremost step is to open a web browser on your system. You can choose between Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge Chromium, Safari on the basis of your device compatibility. Then, insert the URL of the Bitdefender Login page i.e central.bidefender.com in the address bar and hit the Enter key.
- Click Create One on the Sign In Window: Doing so, the Sign In window will get displayed on your PC screen. As you are a first time user and never enrolled with Bitdefender, you need to select the “Create One” link. With this, a new window will be available on your screen containing the account registration form. The first field is “Full Name”. So, provide your First Name and Last Name correctly.
- Provide a Valid Email Address: Moving on from that, you will have to provide an email id that is reachable and currently in use. In addition, you will receive all the important mails of the latest Products & Services, verification codes on this email address only.
- Set a Password For Your Bitdefender Account: In the next place, you need to set a password by keeping in mind all the requirements of a strong password. Your password must include 8 alphanumeric characters with both the uppercase and lowercase letters. You can also add special symbols such as exclamation marks, asterisks, hashtags, etc. to make your password more difficult.
- Verify Your Account To Complete Registration: Now, you have to verify your account. To do so, locate the account confirmation mail that you have received on your email id. You will find the mail either in the Inbox or Junk folder. So, open the mail and click on the “Verify Now” button. Doing so, your account will be activated and you can now proceed for Sign In.
Sign In To Your Registered Account By Launching Bitdefender Central Web Page
If you have a Bitdefender Central Account, you can access your account by launching the central.bitdefender.login web page.
- Open an internet browser that you commonly use to launch a web page. Input the URL central.bitdefender.com in the address bar and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- The Bitdefender Sign In window will be visible on your screen. Enter the registered Email Address that you have mentioned while creating your Bitdefender account. Then, click Next
- Doing so, you will view a Password field in the next window. Provide the correct password without making any mistake and then click on the “Sign In” button.
- You may be prompted to save your password on your device. Click Save or Never according to your choice. If you click Save, you will no longer need to provide your login details whenever you attempt to sign in next time. This concludes the Bitdefender login process via central.bitdefender.com.
Troubleshoot: Unable To Reach central.bitdefender.com Web Page
There are occasions when you get stuck while launching the Login window and see several kinds of errors such as “Page not Found”, “Site can’t be reached”, etc. Also, there may be situations when the login page does not display properly. Here are some useful techniques by applying which you can easily access the login window.
- Update Your Web browser: These errors or issues generally appear due to the use of outdated web browsers for launching the page. First of all, update your web browser to its latest version. For example, if you are using chrome, you can update it by clicking on the “More” icon and then select “Update Google Chrome”. It is to be noted that the update process differs depending upon your specific web browser.
- Remove the Browsing History: Secondly, make sure you have deleted all the existing browsing history and cache files. As the existence of past history slows down the performance of your web browser, do not let the browser run smoothly and hence create obstacles while you attempt to browse different web pages.
- Try to Access the Sign IN Page in Incognito Mode: If the web page still fails to launch, access the central.bitdefender.com page into the private/incognito mode of your web browser rather than normal mode. Sometimes, the system shows error while launching the web page through normal mode. So try this method as it may resolve your issue.
- Block the Firewall on your PC: Furthermore, if you have updated your Windows recently, it is possible that the Windows built-in Firewall is blocking the access. So, access the “Advanced Settings” of the firewall and disable it. In addition, if you have any other antivirus app on your system, turn off its features until you reach the login window.
- Access central.bitdefender.com from a different device: In case, the issue still occurs, there is definitely some problem with your device. You should switch to a new PC or mobile device and then try to access the central.bitdefender.com page using an updated web browser. Even if the issue does not resolve, there is some server problem and you should contact the Bitdefender support team.